When you come to Lyons for precision metal stamping, you’re coming to an expert. Lyons has specialized in precision metal stamping for more than 50 years, and our precision design engineers and skilled die technicians rank among the best in the country. We know that the success of a product often depends on the quality of its metal stampings, and we strive to provide the power, flexibility, quality, and reliability you need for your manufacturing requirements. Lyons Progressive Process™ gives every customer the comfort of knowing that your precision metal stamping will be done right every time.
Metal stampings capabilities
Whether you need 10 or 10 million, Lyons has the equipment and resources to manufacture precision metal stampings to your exact specifications.
- Size: Our more than 25 precision metal stamping production presses can produce thicknesses from less than .001” to .250”.
- Cost: We pride ourselves on our ability to work within your budget and provide cost-competitive solutions. We can also use our leading-edge approach to help you find cost reduction opportunities in your current products and processes.
- Complexity: We specialize in difficult, complex custom metal stampings. Challenge us! No matter how complicated your project, our dedicated engineering team will find an innovative solution.
- Materials: From aluminum to titanium, we have the right designs for all of your unique material metal stamping needs. See our full list of materials.
- Industries: Lyons has built its foundation on the many industries we have served. See all the industries we serve.
- Progressive Dies: Our in-house die maintenance program ensures that we have the highest quality parts, as well as the ability to make quick changes or revisions to production level parts.
- Tooling Services: Lyons is extremely versatile in the types of tools we build and use to produce your components.
- Transfer Programs: Have you decided to get out of precision metal stamping? Lyons will provide a price quote for your components and manage the entire process of transferring your tools, materials, and equipment from your facility to ours.
Let our experts help you with your metal stamping needs. Contact us today!
We can meet all the requirements for your metal stampings
- Aerospace Metal Stampings
- Beryllium Stampings
- Close Tolerance Metal Stampings
- Complex Metal Stampings
- Custom Metal Stampings
- Defense Metal Stampings
- Difficult Metal Stampings
- Electric Vehicle Metal Stampings
- Fire Arms Metal Stampings
- Fuel Cell Metal Stampings
- Gun Metal Stampings
- High Volume Metal Stampings
- Intricate Metal Stampings
- Long Run Metal Stampings
- Low Volume Metal Stampings
- Marine Metal Stampings
- Medical Component Metal Stampings
- Medical Device Metal Stampings
- Metal Stamping Rapid Prototyping
- Military Metal Stampings
- Miniature Metal Stampings
- Nuclear Power Metal Stampings
- Precision Metal Stampings
- Prototype Metal Stampings
- Recreational Vehicle Metal Stampings
- Short Run Metal Stampings
- Small Metal Stampings
- Solar Power Metal Stampings
- Stainless Steel Stampings
- Surgical Metal Stampings
New technology and innovation drive our leading-edge approach. If you’re having trouble meeting certain requirements, give us a call. Are you looking for potential cost reductions on current items? Lyons will review your current process and determine if there are any potential cost reduction opportunities.
Lyons works with a wide range of materials in producing over 2,000 different part numbers for our customers.