Precision Metal Stamping
Precision Metal Stampings are often the backbone of a successful product. Reliability and capability are critical to any process. If you have a new precision metal stamping program, or an existing one, that has difficult features or requirements, call us. We will manage your precision metal stamping program from the time you say “Go!”. Our foundation was built on precision progressive die making and we are committed to carrying that tradition into the future. Our precision design engineers and skilled die technicians rank amongst the best in the country.Whether it's a quantity of one, millions or somewhere in between, Lyons has the equipment and resources to manufacture your precision metal stamping cost competitively. Over twenty five precision metal stamping production presses ranging from 1 up to over 150 tons are available for your metal stamping requirements today. Metal stamping material thicknesses of less than .001” and up to .250” are achievable with our power press selection.
Lyons Tool and Die Precision Metal Stamping:
Difficult, Complex Custom Metal Stampings
- Are you looking to develop a new part?
- Have you been told it can't be done?
We specialize in difficult, complex custom metal stampings . We will review your application and look for an achievable solution. Our engineering group has developed and designed solutions that have proven that dedication and innovation will ultimately conquer any task at hand. We have succeeded where others wouldn't even try. Challenge us. Contact us today.Do these describe your requirements ?
- Complex Metal Stampings
- Intricate Metal Stampings
- Difficult Metal Stampings
- Precision Metal Stampings
- Close Tolerance Metal Stampings
- Custom Metal Stampings
- Long Run Metal Stampings
- Short Run Metal Stampings
- High Volume Metal Stampings
- Miniature Metal Stampings
- Prototype Metal Stampings
- Low Volume Metal Stampings
New technology and innovation drive our leading edge approach. If you're having trouble meeting certain requirements, give us a call . Are you looking for potential cost reductions on current items? Lyons will review your current process and determine if there are any potential cost reduction opportunities.
Material Types for your Stamping Requirements
Lyons works with a wide range of materials in producing over 2,000 different part numbers for our customers.
This is a partial list of material specific Stamping done at Lyons.
- Aluminum Stampings
- Beryllium Stampings
- Brass, Copper and Bronze Stampings
- Cold Rolled Steel Stampings
- Insulator Stampings
- Kapton Stampings
- Magnetic Alloy Stampings
- Metal Stampings
- Mylar Stampings
- Phenolic Stampings
- Spring Steel Stampings
- Stainless Steel Stampings
- Teflon Stampings
- Titanium Stampings
Precision Metal Stamping - Industries Served
Lyons has built it's foundation around the many industries we have served.
This is a partial list of industry specific Stamping offered by Lyons.
- Aerospace Metal Stampings
- Appliance Metal Stampings
- Architectural Metal Stampings
- ATV Metal Stampings
- Automotive Metal Stampings
- Communications Metal Stampings
- Connector Metal Stampings
- Defense Metal Stampings
- Electrical Metal Stampings
- Electric Vehicle Metal Stampings
- Electric Motor Metal Stampings
- Electronics Metal Stampings
- Fire Arms Metal Stampings
- Fuel Cell Metal Stampings
- Geothermal Metal Stampings
- Green Metal Stampings
- Gun Metal Stampings
- Hand Tool Metal Stampings
- Hardware Metal Stampings
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Metal Stampings
- Lamination Metal Stampings
- Latch Hardware Metal Stampings
- Marine Metal Stampings
- Mechanical Switch Metal Stampings
- Medical Component Metal Stampings
- Medical Device Metal Stampings
- Military Metal Stampings
- Motor Lamination Metal Stampings
- Nuclear Power Metal Stampings
- Precision Bearing Metal Stampings
- Recreational Vehicle Metal Stampings
- Shielding Metal Stampings
- Solar Power Metal Stampings
- Surgical Metal Stampings
- Telecommunications Metal Stampings
- Wind Power Metal Stampings
- Window Hardware Metal Stampings
Lyons is also extremely versatile in the types of tools that we build and run. Please review the different types of tools used in producing your components.
In House Die Maintenance
Our in house die maintenance program assures the highest quality parts and ability to make changes or revisions to production level parts expeditiously. Rely on Lyons for your most demanding parts. Click here for more information about Lyons in house die making services.
Precision Metal Stamping Transfer Programs
- Have you decided to get out of precision metal stamping and concentrate on growing other parts of your business?
- Would you like to see a fixed cost for your precision metal stamping components ?
- Not interested in the upkeep and investment required to stay ahead of the rest?
Lyons will manage the entire process of transferring your tools, materials and equipment from your facility to ours.