Precision metal stampings are often the backbone of a successful product. If you have a new or existing complex metal stampings program that has difficult features or requirements, call us. We will manage your custom metal stampings program from the time you say “Go!”.
Our foundation was built on precision progressive die making and we are committed to carrying that tradition into the future. Reliability and capability are critical to any process, and our precision design engineers and skilled die technicians rank among the best in the country.
Whether it’s a quantity of one, millions or somewhere in between, Lyons has the equipment and resources to manufacture your custom metal stamping cost competitively. Over 35 precision metal stampings production presses ranging from 1 to 300 tons are available for your custom metal stampings requirements today.
Our metal stampings capabilities
- Size: Our 35+ precision metal stampings production presses can produce thicknesses from less than .001” to .250”.
- Complexity: We specialize in difficult, complex, custom metal stampings. No matter how complicated your project, our dedicated engineering team will find an innovative solution.
- Progressive Dies: All new tooling is designed and built at Lyons.
- In House Die Maintenance: Our program ensures that we have the highest quality parts, as well as the ability to make quick changes or revisions to production level parts.
- Tooling Services: Equipped with a complete tool room facility working to tolerances in the .00005 range, Lyons offers an extensive line of tooling services and can satisfy virtually any tooling component requirements you may have.
- Transfer Programs: Have you decided to get out of precision metal stampings? Lyons will provide a price quote for your components and manage the entire process of transferring your tools, materials and equipment from your facility to ours.
- Industries Served: Lyons has built its foundation around the many industries we have served.
We specialize in difficult, complex custom metal stampings . We will review your application and look for an achievable solution. Our engineering group has developed and designed solutions that have proven that dedication and innovation will ultimately conquer any task at hand. We have succeeded where others wouldn’t even try. Challenge us!
We can meet all your metal stamping requirements
- Aerospace Metal Stampings
- Beryllium Stampings
- Close Tolerance Metal Stampings
- Complex Metal Stampings
- Custom Metal Stampings
- Defense Metal Stampings
- Difficult Metal Stampings
- Electric Vehicle Metal Stampings
- Fire Arms Metal Stampings
- Fuel Cell Metal Stampings
- Gun Metal Stampings
- High Volume Metal Stampings
- Intricate Metal Stampings
- Long Run Metal Stampings
- Low Volume Metal Stampings
- Marine Metal Stampings
- Medical Component Metal Stampings
- Medical Device Metal Stampings
- Metal Stamping Rapid Prototyping
- Military Metal Stampings
- Miniature Metal Stampings
- Nuclear Power Metal Stampings
- Precision Metal Stampings
- Prototype Metal Stampings
- Recreational Vehicle Metal Stampings
- Short Run Metal Stampings
- Solar Power Metal Stampings
- Stainless Steel Stampings
- Surgical Metal Stampings
New technology and innovation drive our leading-edge approach. If you’re having trouble meeting certain requirements, give us a call. Are you looking for potential cost reductions on current items? Lyons will review your current process and determine if there are any potential cost reduction opportunities.
Lyons works with a wide range of materials in producing over 2,000 different part numbers for our customers.
Let our experts help you with your metal stamping needs.
Contact us today!