Lyons has the equipment and resources to manufacture a multitude of precision metal components to your exact specifications, including the following:
- Precision Metal Stampings: We have more than 35 precision production presses available for your most complex metal stampings requirements. Tooling is designed and built to the most demanding specifications.
- Complex CNC Machining & Wire EDM: Lyons offers the newest, most advanced machines available.
- Rapid Prototyping: Our model shop is equipped to meet your requirements for a wide range of prototyping.
- Precision Progressive Dies: Lyons specializes in designing and building progressive dies for your most demanding metal stamping requirements.
- In House Die Maintenance: We will take your progressive die, sharpen and shim the cutting components, rework and polish form stations, check alignment and clearances, replace worn or broken components upon request and run your tool in one of our presses. Parts are submitted to our quality department and data is recorded for your records. We can also make recommendations that may increase die life and improve the capability of your tooling.
- Precision Component Assembly: Having specialized in tight tolerance component work for over 65 years, Lyons maintains the highest standards for your precision assembly specifications, including welding, riveting, staking and any other means of fastening. Packaging and bar coded labeling services are also offered.
- Precision Tooling and Components: Equipped with a complete tool room facility working to tolerances in the .00005 range, Lyons offers an extensive line of tooling services and can satisfy virtually any tooling component requirements you may have.
- Product Design Assistance: Our design engineers will assist you and your engineering group with your design requirements. Utilizing Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks and AutoCAD, Lyons can effectively communicate with your designers.
- Project Management: We manage the entire project, from design to shipping.
- Other Services: Lyons also provides a variety of services through our manufacturing alliances, including laser/electron beam welding, laser cutting, plastic injection molding, metal injection molding, casting, and coating and plating services. All components and services are certified to your specifications and accepted through our quality department.
Let our experts help you with your metal stamping needs.
Contact us today!